Friday, December 22, 2017

Celebrate the Small Things-December 22, 2017



It's Friday!  Let's Celebrate the Small Things with Lexa CainTonja Drecker and I are her co-hosts.

It's been a stressful week due to reasons I'd rather not talk about right now.  I'd rather focus on the fact that Christmas is almost here and all the good things that go along with that.  I'm looking forward to watching my kids open their presents.  I'm also excited about spending time with the rest of my family and eating good food.


To all of you who celebrate, I'd like to wish you a Merry Christmas.  To those of you who don't, I hope you have a wonderful week!

What would you like to celebrate?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you need a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, LG. Enjoy the time with family.

    ReplyDelete